「狄俄尼索斯之乐 004」
胸膛中的花朵
The Flower from My Chest
我的尸体横在山脚下,
My body lied at the hillside,
几乎只剩一具空虚的骨骼。
Only left the skeleton.
我已经快要腐朽,
I was going to be decayed,
黏稠的血肉仍挂在眼眶。
Sticky flesh still on the eye sockets.
清风将土壤 填满我的骨隙,
Breeze filled my breatbone with soil,
鹭鸟在我口中 洒下青涩的草籽;
Egrets spread grass seed in my mouth;
微微发烫的月光 温暖着根系——
The burning moonlight warmed the roots ——
雨水过后,有娇芽冲破黑暗。
The germ out of shadow after the rain.
当我的胸膛 开出一枝卡萨布兰卡,
When the Casablanca grew from my chest
我才想起 那是百年以前,
I remember it was the promise of my lover
一位爱人对我的宣誓——
before a hundred years ago
我便将这话藏进心的深处,
So I hided it in heart deeply
直到它结成一朵 香甜的花。
Until it blossoms with fragrance.